Cucumber Yogurt Side Salad
Recipe and photo by Sofi Colmenares
- Thinly slice cucumber using a mandolin, or a sharp knife. Shingle over a strainer, bowl or a cutting board and season generously with salt to release water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Season cooked red quinoa with rice wine vinegar, ground Zanzibar Black Pepper, salt and cured sumac.
- Toss cucumber slices in seasoned quinoa.
- Mix yogurt, Ground Black Lime, Black Urfa Chili and ground Nile Coriander.
- Arrange cucumber slices in a plate, and drizzle with yogurt sauce, as desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.