Moroccan Chicken Kebabs
Recipe and photo by Golden Fig Fine Foods
These chicken kebabs use a whole flurry of my favorite ingredients. Can be served with couscous or rice if you prefer. Easy, light and tasty.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 TBSP preserved lemon paste
- 1 TBSP fresh ginger -minced
- 1 TBSP fresh garlic - minced
- 1 tsp Wild Mountain Cumin
- 1 tsp New Harvest Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Zanzibar Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Silk Chili
- 1/2 tsp Nile Coriander
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1/4 cup olive oi
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 1 TBSP preserved lemon paste
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1/2 tsp. Silk Chili
- 1/2 C plain Greek Yogurt
- Mix all chicken ingredients and let marinate 2 hours, up to overnight. Skewer and grill until just done. Let rest under foil for 5 minutes before serving.
- Buzz up all sauce ingredients EXCEPT yogurt, in a food processer.you can also finely chop ingredients by hand.
- Stir into yogurt and drizzle over cooked chicken.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.