Announcing the first-ever collaboration that we're carrying in our online shop for a limited time!
The good folks at Jacobsen Salt Co. combined their pure kosher sea salt with our Ground Black Lime making a bright, citrusy, savory finishing salt that goes just as well with seafood as it does with sweets, and everything in between. Oh, and it makes for an excellent margarita rim.
- Origin: Alta Verapaz, Guatemala + Netarts Bay, Oregon
- Processing: Sun-dried + Evaporation
- Ingredients: Sea salt, sun-dried limes (Citrus latifolia)
- Tasting notes: Bright Citrus • Garden Herbs • Tanned Leather
- Sprinkle over baked salmon or tuna
- Add to rubs for meats or toss over olive-oil coated veggies prior to cooking
- Add a pinch on top of a slice of pie right before serving
Our ground Black Lime is grown on a family farm in Guatemala, where ripe limes are dried in the sun until they oxidize, turning black and savory. A versatile ingredient common in Persian cooking, they have a savory, tart flavor.
Jacobsen Pure Kosher Sea Salt is hand-harvested from the cold and pristine waters of Netarts Bay on the Oregon Coast. It's an exceptional small-grained salt that's briny with no bitter aftertaste.