*Now in a glass jar with a refillable grinder*
Our zesty, bright oregano buds come from Turkey, where they have to be picked by hand just before they open into oregano flowers. These tiny, pinecone-shaped buds have everything we love about oregano, but with a particularly beautiful spicy, hoppy twist. Crumble into salad dressings, sprinkle over pasta and pizza, use in roast chicken and meat marinades, or sneak them into your grilled cheese. These buds will quickly become a pantry staple.
- Origin: Denizli, Turkey
- Processing: Air-dried
- Ingredients: 100% Oregano buds (Origanum vulgare)
- Tasting Notes: Wild Herbs • Hops • Black Pepper
- Sprinkle over pasta, pizza or any Italian dish
- Mix with black pepper, paprika and other herbs for a chicken rub
- Add a few crushed buds to homemade salad dressing
The oregano is fantastic, it smells amazing and I have been using it on everything! ... i do not like the grinder though, very little goes through and it doesn't grind it/ breaks it enough. i end up taking whatever qty I want and grind it separately
Oregano is one of my staple spices, and these Turkish oregano buds are some of the best I've enjoyed.
So fresh and delicious!
Love grinding it fresh for sauce, stews or bread.
The best dried oregano that I have tried. Like all the spices from B&B.