Our zesty and bright oregano buds come from Turkey, where they have to be picked by hand just before they open into oregano flowers. These tiny pine cone-shaped buds have everything we love about oregano, but with a particularly beautiful spicy, hoppy twist. Crumble into in salad dressings, over pasta and pizza, roast chicken and meat marinades, or just sneak them into your grilled cheese. These buds will quickly become a pantry staple.
- Origin: Denizli, Turkey
- Processing: Air-dried
- Ingredients: 100% Oregano buds (Origanum vulgare)
- Tasting Notes: Wild Herbs • Hops • Black Pepper
- Sprinkle over pasta, pizza, or really any Italian dish
- Mix with black pepper, paprika, and other herbs for a chicken rub
- Add a few crushed buds to homemade salad dressing