We met the folks behind Bittercube a few years back, and we love that they appreciate great spices as much as we do. We’ve got a special batch of their Jamaican No.2 Allspice bitters, made with our Sweet Allspice from Guatemala.
The bitters are bright and acidic, with grapefruit and hibiscus overtones and underlying notes of ginger, vanilla and allspice. We also put together a cocktail booklet with them that’s chock-full of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails using our spices and these bitters!
They play well with all kinds of cocktails, from a Tiki, Daiquiri or Margarita, to a Paloma or Highball.
- Origin: Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Process: Slow-crafted by hand
- Select Ingredients: Grapefruit, hibiscus, allspice, clove, fresh ginger, black pepper, peppermint, gentian, vanilla, cassia
Can be purchased as an individual bottle of bitters with the cocktail book, or as a cocktail kit. Each kit will include:
Jamaican No. 2 Allspice Bitters
- The Cocktail Spice Pack recipe booklet
- The 6 Burlap & Barrel spices included in the recipe booklet: Euphrates Mint, Roasted Cacao Nibs, Cloud Forest Cardamom, Raki Anise Seeds, Flowering Hyssop Thyme and Black Urfa Chili
Bittercube Bitters are slow-crafted in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. They create densely flavored bitters through thoughtful sourcing and collaborations with farmers, botanical suppliers and bartenders.
Bittercube was founded in 2009 by two bartenders with a shared vision for bold & balanced bitters. Over the years, Bittercube has been featured in The New York Times, Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, Imbibe Magazine, Timeout, Bon Appétit, Chicago Tribune and NPR, among many other publications.