FIRST 2,000 ORDERS will include a set of our woven kitchen towels and our 32-page illustrated guide to cooking with spices, From Grind to Garnish. Once we run out, all orders will ship in our beautiful re-usable cotton gift bag.
Get the incredible single origin spices the Sharks tasted and raved about on Shark Tank, packed in a beautiful gift box. Both sets ship free in the US.
Welcome to a world of incredible flavor!
The 4-spice set includes every spice that the Sharks tasted:
- Royal Cinnamon (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Wild Mountain Cumin (1.5 oz glass jar)
- Black Lime (2.8 oz glass jar)
- Zanzibar Black Peppercorns (1.7 oz grinder-top jar)
- Toasted Onion Powder (2.9 oz glass jar)
- Smoked Pimentón Paprika (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Flowering Hyssop Thyme (0.8 oz glass jar)
- Our spices are fresher and more flavorful. Start with half the amount you'd normally use.
- Keep your spices within arm's reach! When you see them, you'll use them.
- Unfamiliar with a spice? Add it to dishes you already like cooking and see how the flavors change.
In the image: Black Limes drying in the sun in Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
All our single origin spices are sourced directly from our partner farmers around the world. They are grown regeneratively and organically whenever possible, and our supply chain is direct from farm to jar. These are the freshest, most flavorful spices on the market, and your purchase helps support smallholder farmers in many different countries.
Most spice supply chains are completely opaque: where the spices came from, who grew them, and how they were grown is usually a mystery. That’s not by accident — the systems we live with today are legacies of the colonial spice trade, which was designed to disenfranchise farmers and shortchange consumers. Burlap & Barrel is a Public Benefit Corporation, and our mission is to end inequality and exploitation in food systems by connecting farmers to high-value markets, helping smallholders farmers generate larger share of the product's value, and establishing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships.
Our business model is not only better for our partner farmers and our world, it also makes for much fresher, more flavorful spices!