Our Euphrates Mint grows along the banks of the Euphrates River in southern Turkey, one of the oldest agricultural areas in the world. We first came across this mint while visiting Silk Chili and Black Urfa Chili farms in the area, and we were blown away by its sweetness, brightness and intensity. Crumble dried mint leaves into salads, grain dishes and tomato sauces or simply infuse in hot water for a fragrant mint tea.
- Origin: Gaziantep, Turkey
- Process: Air-dried
- Ingredients: 100% dried mint leaves (Mentha piperita)
- Tasting notes: Peppermint • Lavender • Fresh-cut grass
- Makes a beautiful mint tea
- Add to pesto, chutneys, or curries
- Great in meat rubs for chicken and lamb
- customer service
This dried mint actually smells and tastes like mint. Delicious.
I used this on some baked chicken with lemon olive oil and it was very good. I’m used to using herbs but not quality ones like those I got from you all and I can certainly taste the difference.
I’ve used my new Euphrates Mint Leaves in salads, in tea and on veggies. I highly recommend !
I love making them into mint tea. The mint flavor is refreshing and pronounced. Wonderful product!
Very gentle flavor