Our Euphrates Mint grows along the banks of the Euphrates River in southern Turkey, one of the oldest agricultural areas in the world. We first came across this mint while visiting Silk Chili and Black Urfa Chili farms in the area, and we were blown away by its sweetness, brightness and intensity. Crumble dried mint leaves into salads, grain dishes and tomato sauces or simply infuse in hot water for a fragrant mint tea.
- Origin: Gaziantep, Turkey
- Process: Air-dried
- Ingredients: Dried mint leaves (Mentha piperita)
- Tasting notes: Peppermint • Lavender • Fresh-cut grass
- Makes a beautiful mint tea
- Add to pesto, chutneys, or curries
- Great in meat rubs for chicken and lamb
- Afghan Shor Nakhod Dip
- Firinda Kekikli Kaşarlı Patlıcan
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Za'atar Chickpea Salad
Euphrates Mint Leaves
Shipping was super fast, and I am enjoying this new spice. I used it in a marinade for lamb and it was delicious. Looking forward to thinking up other uses for this wonderful spice. Brewing some tea might be next.
Excellent Mint - fresh and aromatic
I am almost out of mint because it went so quickly. It's of such good quality. I use it in dressings for dishes like tabouli and it makes a lovely cup of post-supper tea in the evening. I will order more next time!
Best mint I have ever used.
As soon as you open it, the smell is so wonderful. It makes any dish taste brighter and fresher. We use it for tea, salads and cooking. I will definitely buy this again.
Unique Mint Leaves
A nice change from honey. Worked out perfectly.
Aroma and flavor are both super intense . By far freshest I’ve ever used.
Excellent. Your spices are the best we’ve purchased to date, and we try many companies and use lots of spices and herbs in our cooking and baking. You rock!!!
Best dried mint ever
Using it daily for tea, couldn’t be happier. Thank you!
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.