Our sweet, intense Euphrates Mint grows along the banks of the Euphrates River in southern Turkey, one of the oldest agricultural areas in the world. We first came across this mint while visiting Silk Chili and Black Urfa Chili farms in the area, and we were totally wowed by its brightness and pure minty flavor. Crumble dried mint leaves into salads, grain dishes and tomato sauces or simply infuse in hot water for a fragrant mint tea.
- Makes a beautiful mint tea
- Add to pesto, chutneys, or curries
- Great in meat rubs for chicken and lamb
- Afghan Shor Nakhod Dip
- Firinda Kekikli Kaşarlı Patlıcan
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Za'atar Chickpea Salad