*Now in a glass jar with a refillable grinder*
Our zesty, bright oregano buds come from Turkey, where they have to be picked by hand just before they open into oregano flowers. These tiny, pinecone-shaped buds have everything we love about oregano, but with a particularly beautiful spicy, hoppy twist. Crumble into salad dressings, sprinkle over pasta and pizza, use in roast chicken and meat marinades, or sneak them into your grilled cheese. These buds will quickly become a pantry staple.
- Origin: Denizli, Turkey
- Processing: Air-dried
- Ingredients: 100% Oregano buds (Origanum vulgare)
- Tasting Notes: Wild Herbs • Hops • Black Pepper
- Sprinkle over pasta, pizza or any Italian dish
- Mix with black pepper, paprika and other herbs for a chicken rub
- Add a few crushed buds to homemade salad dressing
Amazing oregano. So delicate and flavorful
I use a lot of oregano, but this is the best I’ve had. I like grinding it fresh.
The best oregano flavors
Only used twice and haven’t noticed but very fragrant so I assume I can say good but hasn’t made a vast noticeable difference so not excellent
Marvelous product with such a beautiful flavor