This spice collection isn't for the faint of heart. It's a full collection of our single origin spices. It's the full monty, the kit and caboodle, the whole spicy enchilada. This is a new start for your spice cabinet.
So whether it's for a housewarming gift or a proper treat yo' self, you'll be bringing amazing flavors into any kitchen.
This collection ships for free (within the US) in beautiful gift boxes.
The Complete Collection is exactly what it sounds like - one of each of all our spices! The specific spices do change periodically to accommodate new spices or spices that have gone out of stock, and the photos above may not be an exact representation of what you're getting. Take a look at this list to see what's currently included:
- Ground Sweet Allspice Berries (2.0 oz glass jar)
- Raki Anise Seeds (1.7 oz glass jar)
- Laurel Bay Leaves (1.25 oz plastic container)
- Morogoro Cacao Powder (1.75 oz glass jar)
- King Caraway Seeds (2.0 oz glass jar)
- Cloud Forest Cardamom (1.7 oz glass jar)
- Cloud Forest Cardamom - Ground Pods (1.4 oz glass jar)
- Black Urfa Chili (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Cobanero Chili Flakes (1.5 oz glass jar)
- Silk Chili (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Cinnamon Verum (1.8 oz glass jar)
Cinnamon Verum Chips (0.3 oz glass jar)
- Cinnamon Tree Leaves (12 leaves)
- Royal Cinnamon (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Pemba Cloves (1.4 oz glass jar)
- Wild Mountain Cumin (1.5 oz glass jar)
- Desert Fennel (1.4 oz grinder-top jar)
- Purple Stripe Garlic (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Buffalo Ginger (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Desert Hibiscus (5.0 oz plastic container)
- Wild Icelandic Kelp (2.5 oz glass jar)
- Ground Black Lime (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Euphrates Mint (0.7 oz glass jar)
- Stone Nutmeg (0.8 oz glass jar)
- Smoked Pimenton Paprika (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Sweet Pepper Paprika (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Ea Sar Black Pepper (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Zanzibar Black Peppercorns (1.7 oz glass jar)
- Purple Peppercorns (2.0 glass jar)
- Blue Poppy Seeds (2.3 oz glass jar)
- Herati Saffron (0.5 g jar)
- True Star Anise (0.5 oz glass jar)
- Cured Sumac (2.3 oz glass jar)
- Flowering Hyssop Thyme (0.8 oz glass jar)
- New Harvest Turmeric (1.9 oz glass jar)
- Fermented White Peppercorn (2.0 oz grinder-top jar)
Plus a set of 2x Burlap & Barrel kitchen towels and a hat!
I couldn’t be any happier with your product. I feel confident jumping from Thai to Indian to Italian to French cuisine, using a multitude of your spices. Thank you for opening up my culinary repertoire during Covid! I just devoured my blue poppy seeds and will be ordering more shortly.
While our family is avid cooks with a pretty robust baseline spice cabinet (Penzey's is our usual spice purveyor), my wife and splurged on the Complete Collection to further expand our horizons, try new flavor profiles we don't normally gravitate to, and support a great business and its local farmers across the globe. We are so glad we did! These spices are beyond pungent, and give you the ability to make virtually any spice blend an exotic recipe might call for (Za'atar check, **** rub check, Chinese five spice check, Ras el Hanout check). We have been trying out new recipes and flavor profiles that we normally would've avoided due to unfamiliarity and lack of some of these base ingredients. Spice jar sizes are plenty big to allow for exploration for the foreseeable future. Our personal favorites so far: Cobanero chili, cured sumac, cloud cardamom, zanzibar peppercorsn, fermented white peppercorn, sillk chili, royal cinnamon, and wild mountain cumin. They are all truly delicious, though, so it is tough to narrow it down. Highly recommended!
I was impressed with the quality of the spices, I am now spoiled so I will only use the Burlap and Barrel if available. On the others I guess I need to have patience until you get the full spectrum...
Love this company! I started with just a few things that are hard to find, and liked them so much that I cleaned out my spice cabinet and bought the full set. It has been so fun to swap in some of the more interesting things when cooking. The quality and portions are exceptional for the price, especially compared to the grocery store. I’m so happy to find companies like this that are working so hard to provide better products that don’t exploit anyone. I probably won’t use everything (like the ghost pepper) but it could be fun to swap with friends who also like to cook! If you’re thinking about the full set, just go for it. You’re getting a lot for the money.
These spices are amazing...fragrant...fresh...and vibrant. Just buy em, honestly a great addition to any kitchen.