This spice collection isn't for the faint of heart. It's a full collection of our single origin spices. It's the full monty, the kit and caboodle, the whole spicy enchilada. This is a new start for your spice cabinet.
So whether it's for a housewarming gift or a proper treat yo' self, you'll be bringing amazing flavors into any kitchen.
This collection ships for free (within the US) in beautiful gift boxes.
The Complete Collection is exactly what it sounds like - one of each of all our spices! The specific spices do change periodically to accommodate new spices or spices that have gone out of stock, and the photos above may not be an exact representation of what you're getting. Take a look at this list to see what's currently included:
- Ground Sweet Allspice Berries (2.0 oz glass jar)
- Laurel Bay Leaves (1.25 oz plastic container)
- Morogoro Cacao Powder (1.75 oz glass jar)
- King Caraway Seeds (2.0 oz glass jar)
- Black Urfa Chili (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Red Jalapeño Chili Flakes (2.0 oz glass jar)
- Silk Chili (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Cinnamon Verum - Ground (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Cinnamon Verum - Chips (0.3 oz glass jar)
- Royal Cinnamon (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Pemba Cloves (1.4 oz glass jar)
- Nile Coriander (0.8 oz grinder-top jar)
- Wild Mountain Cumin (1.5 oz glass jar)
- Purple Stripe Garlic (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Wild Icelandic Kelp (2.5 oz glass jar)
- Ground Black Lime (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Euphrates Mint (0.7 oz glass jar)
- Smoked Pimenton Paprika (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Sweet Pepper Paprika (1.8 oz glass jar)
- Purple Peppercorns (1.9 oz grinder-top jar)
- Blue Poppy Seeds (2.3 oz glass jar)
- Herati Saffron (0.5 g jar)
- True Star Anise (0.5 oz glass jar)
- Cured Sumac (2.3 oz glass jar)
- Flowering Hyssop Thyme (0.8 oz glass jar)
- New Harvest Turmeric (1.9 oz glass jar)
- Wild Za'atar (1.3 oz glass jar)
- foodie couple
- New York Times
We had to order the whole set for our place at the Catskills this season and can't wait until our apartment as a married couple, and we will be getting another set. Best spices! The essentials! >3 Our new thing is to get on the New York Times Cooking App, set up our spices, and try something new. The best thing as a foodie couple in isolation during a pandemic.
We love your spices! Using them all the time now. They are so much stronger and more flavorful than supermarket ones that they are actually cheap at the price.
The spices are amazing! I've been renewing old recipes with up-scaled flavor, and experimenting with a lot of spices I've never tried before. Thanks for making these available!
Low-hanging fruit... These are truly great, very high-quality spices - and (for our household, YMMV) they yielded a much larger upgrade on our dishes than any number of new appliances or cookware upgrades etc.
This is a Christmas gift for my daughter‚Äôs boyfriend. He loves his time in the kitchen and this is going to be at supreme Gift for him. I need to order a set for myself.